During our time in Seminyak, we stuck by this agenda – eat, sleep, pool, repeat. While we loved lounging poolside at IZE Seminyak, we also got around to explore around the lively town of Seminyak on foot. In more ways than one it did remind me a lot of my hometown Bangalore in India, so obviously I grew to love Seminyak even more. This cool Bali suburb has some of the hottest bars, hippest cafes and most amazing shopping! It is a bohemian paradise – safe to say I wanted to buy all the tassels, pom pom everything haha. I am so glad I got to swing by the storefront of one of my fave brands from Bali called Beachgold Bali. It was literally a stone’s throw from our hotel!
They produce beautiful resort wear that has soft flowing pieces, handcrafted prints and gorgeous beadwork utilizing traditional techniques unique to the island of Bali. The label focuses on using socially responsible methods, avoiding mass produced garments. I love this summery cap sleeve playsuit that can also be worn off the shoulder. It is the perfect romper that can be worn on or off the beach. I paired the romper with espadrille platform sandals from Raye the label and a rad pair of reflective shades from Sicky eyewear. I love the juxtaposition of the cool blue reflective against the matte tortoise frames in these sunnies. I finished the look with silver jewels and a neutral bucket bag.
Romper – c/o Beachgold Bali
Sunglasses – c/o Sicky eyewear
Sandals – c/o Raye the label
Jewelry – From St Xavier
Bag – Gracie Roberts
Anush and I felt like we had some of the best food of our lives in Bali, no jokes! So I felt it was totally necessary to recap some of our fave eats in Seminyak, and trust me each one of these places is a total Instagram paradise! The food aside from being ridiculously delicious is also almost too too pretty to eat – so well decorated ! The ambiance in all these restaurants is also super chilled out and makes you feel like you’re on vacay.
1. Sea Circus Bali : Awesome restaurant, cocktail bar and coffee den. Make sure to snap some pics of their colorful exterior! We went here for dinner and tried the burgers, shakes and a few other short eats – everything was amazeee.
2. Revolver Espresso : Fantastic coffee , yummy sandwiches and pastries in a retro chic looking cafe make this a must visit whether you love coffee or not.
3. Cafe Organic Bali : One of my absolute faves. Where do I even start. I think was snapping for a whole half hour before I got down to actually eat. This 100% vegetarian place offers yummy clean eats ranging from super foods, super smoothies, smoothie bowls to salads. Totally craving the Acai Coco bowl right about now!
4. Motel Mexicola : Popped over to this quirky super cool space for dinner + drinks and we loved it! The ideal place for a night out with friends. Absolutely loved their colorful and lively interiors.
5. Nalu Bowls : Although we didnt visit the one in Seminyak, we went to the one in Uluwatu, so this one’s a no brainer. Really really good smoothie bowls at an adorable looking shack. My fave was the Uluwatu bowl.
6. Watercress cafe : Here again we visited the one in Ubud, but there is also one in Seminyak. Yummylicious food, drinks and pastries to refuel you for all your touristy adventures. Anush said the burger he tried was one of the best he has ever had!
Dress – c/o Chaser Brand
7. Sisterfields cafe : Another cute cafe in the heart of Seminyak. A favorite catch up spot for the island’s in-crowds and traveling foodies, Sisterfields serves an all-day breakfast, brunch and lunch menu alongside a wide range of coffees, cakes and pastries.
8. The Spicy Coconut : This was high on my list but unfortunately we didn’t have the time to go to this cafe. It has been voted as one of the best places to eat in Bali and one glance at their insta will make you drool, make sure to add this to your list if you are ever visiting Bali.
Pretty sure I gained a hundred pounds eating all this amazing food , but the best part is we walked or biked everywhere so it was a great way to work it all out :). Again, thanks so much for stopping by! xoxo