Let’s talk Travel Beauty 💄 I’m usually no fuss , less is more when it comes to makeup back at home and when it comes to travel, it’s even more minimal as I love to embrace an all natural “no makeup makeup “ kind of look for the most part. I definitely want to be camera ready but still want to be able to let my face breathe while enduring long shoot days and adventures without having a full face of makeup!
Over all my travels I have tried and tested many beauty products but now have a few versatile beauty favorites that never leave my travel beauty kit. So in no particular order here are some of my must-have Travel beauty essentials that I never travel without – I separated them based on different categories.
1 ) SKINCARE
I love to invest in good skincare cos that is honestly the base of everything. Here are some of my faves:
- Kopari Beauty‘s skincare travel set : The Coconut rose toner is my go-to product to keep me hydrated in flight as well as on long days of exploring. The lip love is the most moisturizing lip balm you would have ever tried period and the cleansing oil is a great end of day makeup remover. Lastly the face cream will have you smelling like you are always on a tropical vacay.
- This kit which has 2 sheet masks, eye gels and lip gels.
- Drunk Elephant‘s littles kit – especially love their day and night serums, eye cream and the face oil.
- Obsessed with everything from Glow Recipe but the mini Watermelon sleeping face mask is a life savior on trips!
- Love this face sunscreen stick by Sunbum, super convenient to carry.
Kopari beauty is my fave! Love these skincare minis for travel.
2 ) MAKEUP
As I mentioned earlier, my go-to is an all natural “no makeup makeup “ kind of look for the most part. I love versatile products that do multiple actions – like a lip to cheek tint, etc cos that way I have to carry less. Here are few faves :
- Hooked to clean beauty brand – ILIA beauty! And their super serum sunscreen foundation is incredible! Great coverage without being heavy and also keeps you sun protected.
- Another alternative : I also love this foundation stick by Westman Atelier. Super easy to use and such a great travel beauty find! It dosen’t have SPF but is so lightweight and perfect for long days. If I wear this instead of ILIA, I always wear sunscreen underneath this.
- This travel set by ILIA is amazing too – I love the highlighter and the multi purpose stick that you can use on your eyelids, cheeks and lips!
- This versatile multi use pigment is super versatile and I have it in a few colors. I carry atleast one color on my travels.
- The best concealer
- Kevyn Aucoin’s Neo Trio palette – I am obsessed with the neo bronzer and the neo limelight highter from Kevyn Aucoin. They are so easy to mix and match to that perfect custom vacay glow.
- Easiest brow filler for travel.
Natural, minimal and a no makeup kinda makeup look is my go-to always!
3 ) HAIR PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- Fave hair iron – love this one by T3 micro as you can mix and match heads depending on what style you want.
- This set by IGK hair is heaven sent – it has my fave dry shampoo + the beach club texturizing spray that I love for beach waves!
- Also love this set by the Ouai as an alternate.
- This humidity shield from Living proof is a must for hot humid destinations
- So is this protect and prevent spray to keep your hair SPF protected.
- Hair mask to keep your hair hydrated.
- Fave shampoo, conditioned and leave in conditioner is by Olaplex
Beachy waves – my no 1 fave way to wear my hair!
4 ) BODYCARE
Lots of reef safe sunscreen and some self tan drops for a healthy glow are a must on any trip for me!
- The Kopari body glow is my ride or die for looking sunkissed and glowy, while being super moisturized all day long.
- Reef safe sunscreen and aloe by Sunbum
- My go-to natural deodorant which is long lasting.
- Fave self tanner drops that you can mix in with your body moisturizer is by Tan Luxe
- Love Ellis Brooklyn clean fragrances! The flavors Salt, west and sci-fi all smell incredible.
- While traveling I am not fussy about body moisturizers or body washes so I use the hotel amenities, but I linked some in the carousel if you are interested.
Love a subtle body glow/tan & of course I never step out without SPF!
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo