When it comes to lip colors, I usually tend to stick to pink and peachy natural colors that complement my skin tone and go with a range of outfits. Don’t get me wrong, I do love an occasional bold lip and feel that it can be the perfect statement to add to any outfit. But for lipcolor choices that I like to wear on the daily, I live by the less is more rule. I love something that definitely adds a hint of color, is moisturizing, long lasting and easy to reapply through the day.
Here are a few of my Fave everyday lip colors :
1 ) Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick : This is my favorite finish of Bite Beauty lipsticks. Its light in texture and heavy in pigment and moisture which makes the perfect everyday lip color. A few weeks ago I had the chance to custom create two shades of lippies at the Bite Lap in SF. (Highly recommend this fun activity if you are in SF, NY or Toronto1) One of the colors I ended up making is this everyday pink color that I called Coffee Date! Similar colors available on Sephora that I also have are the Amuse bouche lip in color Fig and Pepper.
2) Perricone MD No lipstick lipstick : Obsessed with this everyday lip color! This is part of their “no makeup makeup collection” and is an antiaging lip treatment with SPF 15 designed to enhance lip contours and mimic the natural rosy color of youthful lip while deeply nourishing and conditioning. Super easy to reapply and build coverage too.
3) Lilah B Lip tint : I live for lip and cheek tints especially in the summer. They are the perfect beauty product to wear for sheer lightweight color and easy to carry in your bag for getting that anytime rosy glow. Recently tried the Lilah B lip tints and I love the pretty color and how smooth the product feels on the lips.
4) Fresh Sugar Lip treatment : A longtime fave, I absolutely love Fresh sugar lips and always refresh my beauty wardrobe with new colors ever season! This time I tried Poppy and Punch. I also love their cream sugar lip treatments that are cream based if you prefer that over using a stick.
6) Urban Decay Hi Fi Lip gloss : Loving some colors in this range (like the naked and obsessed in the shimmer finish) that are perfect to layer over your everyday lipstick.
7) Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color : This range is one of my faves from this line and the product is the ideal mix between a lipstick and a lipbalm. My colors of choice are – Bare and Baby.
8) Sunbum’s tinted lip balm : Recently tried this and the color is very light but great for a very subtle natural lip and its only $6! Definitely worth a try when you head over to your next Target run.
Recap of all the products I mentioned :
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo