Since I travel so often, I have curated a beauty travel kit that comes with me on all my trips. I add a couple of extra products here and there to this list, but these 10 products/sets never leave my kit! So in no particular order here are my top 10 beauty essentials I never travel without :
1 ) Kopari skincare minis : My no 1 fave skincare brand Kopari Beauty has a mini travel version set of all their best selling skincare products. The Coconut rose toner is my go-to product to keep me hydrated in flight as well as on long days of exploring. The lip love is the most moisturizing lip balm you would have ever tried period and the cleansing oil is a great end of day makeup remover. If you love a tint of color in your lip color, try the Coconut Kiss Kit, the colors are so so pretty! Lastly the face cream will have you smelling like you are always on a tropical vacay.
2) Kopari Multitasking kit : It has all the coconut multitaskers in one set. My absolute fave is the golden body glow which is my ride or die for looking sunkissed and glowy, while being super moisturized all day long.
3 ) Supergoop SPF Travel Essentials : It has all the essentials to keep you sun protected while exploring. I love love their waterproof sunscreen mousse which is easy to apply and dosent look greasy at all.
4) All the Ouai up kit : The Ouai is one of my absolute fave haircare brands and this travel essential kit has some of their best sellers – the dry shampoo, the volume spray (I use this everyday!) and the texture spray.
5) Drunk elephant “The Littles” kit – I recently tried this award winning skincare line and had to take this fun little set with me for trips! I especially love their day and night serums and the eye cream.
6) Fresh Rose Face Mash Mini – Fresh Beauty has the best face masks! I have tried a bunch of brands but Fresh always remains to be one of my faves when it comes to face masks especially. I always travel with a mini version of the rose face mask to keep my skin looking hydrated while traveling, and use it every other night.
7) Kevyn Aucoin’s Neo Trio palette – I am obsessed with the neo bronzer and the neo limelight highter from Kevyn Aucoin that I had to get the mini versions as well. They are so easy to mix and match to that perfect custom vacay glow.
8) Tarte Cheek Stain – Cant live without this multitasking stick! I love the minimal makeup/no makeup makeup look while adventuring! I love using this product as a lip and cheek stain.
9 ) Urban decay’s petite Naked Heat palette – For evenings , I love going a little heavier on my makeup but not too much either. So a bright lip or a bold eye look is usually what I opt for. This new palette is ideal for warm tropical nights.
10) Tory Burch Mini perfume – the best finishing touch!
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo