Its the middle of winter much throughout the country and I’m sure most of you like me, are craving a warm weather getaway stat! I can’t complain about the mild winters here in Cali, but my tropical heart would still lovee a destination filled with palm trees and 80 degrees right about this very second. We’re planning a trip around my birthday next month so I am browsing through all the fun resort shops that are now up on most of my favorite retailers. For those of you planning a warm weather getaway or just browsing around for cute options, here are my 10 Resortwear Essentials to pack on your next trip, with plenty of options to choose under each category :
1 ) A cute swimsuit : Pretty much my fave thing to pack haha cos y’all know how much of a swimwear addict I am!
One pieces :
2 ) A Coverup : I love packing lightweight coverups that are versatile and that I can throw over my swim while living that “eat, sleep, beach, repeat” life.
3) Beach hat : A must have in my vacay wardrobe to keep me sun protected and cute at the same time. My Cuppajyo hat is on MAJOR sale too!
4 ) Vacay tote : Love carrying a big straw tote that I can stash all my exploring essentials for the day in.
5) Sandals : Comfy sandals like slides or espadrilles for the day and wedges for the night are my shoe essentials for any trip.
6) Casual Sundress : For the most part I love picking dresses that are flowy, lightweight and that are versatile. I love maxis, wrap dresses, dresses with a standout print or color and of course a classy white crochet dress will always be my no 1 vacay staple.
7) A fun two piece set : Super versatile options as you can wear them as a set or individually styled in other outfits.
8 ) Statement accessories : Fun accessories can totally make any outfit stand out, I love adding a statement earring or fun clutch to my eveningwear.
9) Sunnies : Another essential accessory, I usually pack a couple to mix things up.
10) Beauty essentials : Few of my beauty essentials that are always in my travel bag.
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo