While the temperatures still feel like its summer here in the Bay, it is unofficially the season of fall. I am embracing that by introducing luxe autumn fabrics like velvet in my wardrobe. This Minkpink Velvet Jumpsuit is so beautiful. I love the soft blush color which is such a gorgeous neutral for fall. I wore it as is since the weather was quite warm, but it would also look just as fab layered over an ivory turtleneck sweater and with a leather jacket when the temperatures cool off. Check out the carousel for other gorgeous velvet onesies that are all perfect for fall as well as holiday season later in the year. I finished this look with studded sandals, statement sunnies and pops of burgundy with my crossbody + bold lip.
Jumpsuit – c/o Minkpink
Sunnies – c/o Pared Eyewear
Bag – Furla
Sandals – Old ones (similar here)
Speaking of bold lips, it is really one of the easiest way to amp up any outfit as well as add an element of fall to your look. For fall, I mostly tend to gravitate towards colors like bold berries, beautiful browns and neutral nudes.
In no particular order, here are my 10 fave fall lipsticks, some old classic ones + some new releases :
1 ) MAC in color media – This is the color I am wearing in this outfit. It has been one my all time go-to fall lip colors. It is deep dark red wine color that looks super bold when worn normally, but also gives the most pretty stain when dabbed on lightly.
2) MAC nude lip in color Blankety – This is a recent addition to my lip collection and safe to say this is one of the prettiest nude lipsticks I have tried.
3) Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips in color Rusty Rose – This is such a beautiful muted red! I love how soft the red is but yet bold (not that in your face bold red!). It has a velvety matte finish and is very moisturizing.
4) Smashbox Be legendary Liquid lip in color Brick Trick – I have a bunch of summer shades in this series too, the finish is vinyl like and the color is super pigmented.
5) NARS Audacious in color Charlotte is another all time fave of mine. This luxe berry shade will add the most beautiful statement to any fall look.
6) Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid lip in Plum Noir – Prettiest plum shade perfect for a fall date night.
7) Stila Stay all day liquid lip in color Bacca – Love the long lasting effect of this super moisturizing and pigmented liquid lip.
8) bareMinerals GenNude in Scandal – The perfect brown berry mix. It has a matte finish.
9) Urban Decay Vice Heat Edition lipstick in color scorched – This limited edition color is part of Urban Decay’s Heat collection. I love all the 3 colors released under this collection but my fave has to be this stunning metallic brown color.
10 ) MAC Lipglass in color Prrr – I love adding a swipe of this nude shade lipglass over any lip when I am in the mood for a glossy finish. It is super pretty worn by itself as well.
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo