Spring is here, summer is round the corner and its that time of the year to get your tan on! My ultimate fave tanning essentials brand is St Tropez. While I am slightly tan naturally, I love a good product to enhance my color and look sunkissed, ready for those beach days. Self tanners are the safest and easiest way to get that bronzed look. St Tropez has come up with a range of amazing new products that I recently tried and have been so obsessed with. So I thought I would share my reviews on some of my fave new arrivals as well as a few cult classics.
At any given time, I obviously do not use all of these at once. I pick and choose the right product depending on the occasion as I will explain below.
1 ) St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse : This classic bronzing mousse has been an award winning product and a fan fave for years. I love using this product when I want a deep color that lasts for atleast a week. It is perfect to wear before an upcoming trip or anytime you want a beautiful deep color. The best part is that it has no self tan smell, is hydrating and gives an overall healthy-looking tan. The mousse also tailors to your individual skin tone, how cool is that! Always remember to use a good exfoliator prior to tanning to get the best looking tan( I love the Fresh brown sugar scrub or the Kopari Coconut scrub) and also remember to use a tanning mitt while applying the mousse. This product also comes in a super cute travel kit version, perfect to pack in your bags.
2) Gradual Tan Everyday Tinted Body Lotion : This product I use everyday, to not only extend my tan (if I have used the mousse prior to it) but also to give me a beautiful and natural healthy looking glow. It is super hydrating and easy to apply like a moisturizer.
3) Instead of product #2, you could use the new everyday lotions, which I am just trying out and loving so far – the Gradual Tan sculpt and glow body cream which is an everyday multi active toning lotion. It not only enhances your tan but also contains a natural Sea Algae extract and Hyaluronic acid for skin that feels more toned, reducing the appearance of imperfections and creating an overall sculpted look. It also comes in a version for the face called the Gradual Tan Luminous Face Veil which extends tan along with providing a pretty illuminating effect, perfect for everyday wear.
4) The St Tropez One Night Only finishing body gloss is my absolute fave in their new arrivals! I have used it in these photos too. It is your one stop shop to get an instant high-shine effect with a touch of bronze. It looks even better with an existing tan, but can also be worn without having tanned before. It washes off in the shower, so it is perfect for a last minute event and even for photoshoots.
5) The St Tropez 3 in 1 Bronzing powder is ahmazzing! Another fab new arrival, this palette has 3 complimentary tones that can be used individually to enhance features in face or body by contouring and highlighting. The colors can also be blended together for an instant bronzed look.
6) Lastly the St Tropez luxe tanning oils are fantastic. They come in a body and face version. The body version can be used as a substitute for product #1, if you prefer an oil version instead of a mousse version of the tan. Again, definitely mitt up before you use this highly pigmented product. The face oil is brilliant it is my go to for a face tan as I do not like to use the mousse on my face. A few drops go a long way and provide the most luxurious tan with a sunkissed glow. I use the face mitt while using this product.
Here is a roundup of all the products I mentioned in the most :
Dress – c/o Neve and Noor
Love tee – c/o Brokedown clothing
Denim shorts – Hidden Jeans
All products – c/o St Tropez Tan
Hair and makeup in white dress – Glamangelique
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
One thought on “Get your tan on!”
Obsessed with St. Tropez! It’s definitely the best self tanner I’ve found : )