I consider bikinis like fries, who can be happy with only one right! Lets be honest, I am a total bikini addict and everytime I travel I carry as many swimsuits as outfits , sometimes even more haha! And nope, Anush will never understand why :). Since I have quite the swim collection and always love looking for pretty suits every season, I thought I would start incorporating swimwear roundsups in my blog every now and then, especially now that spring and summer is fast approaching! This would also help you plan for upcoming vacays or warm days ahead.
Here is a swim round up of all my faves from our recent trip to South Africa :
1 ) I consider a white or black one piece a must have in every girl’s closet. My favorite one piece ever is this white Mia Marcelle one piece. With a low back and cheeky bottom, this is one helluva sexy number that also looks bomb when worn as a bodysuit with high waisted shorts or jeans. It also comes in a black, you can’t really go wrong with either of these stunning swimsuits.
2) If you have been following me for awhile, you must know how I die over anything tie dye! So ever since I saw this Frankies Bikinis off the shoulder number during her super fun show at swim week in Miami I knew I had to have it! The top has such a unique design with the off the shoulder and a criss cross detail; you can also pull off the top as a crop top with shorts! One thing I always try and look for while kini shopping is definitely versatility and this one fits that bill so well.
3) I love high neck swimsuits, as I think it suits my small chested frame so well. Two faves in this category are this Belusso suit with the fun long tassel details and this Aqua De Coco suit with the beading detail.
Suit 2 : c/o Belusso swimwear
4) Kaohs swim was another line that absolutely killed it at Swim week in Miami last summer. Every suit in their spring/summer line is beautiful! The thing I love the most about this line is the fantastic fabric it is made from – super comfy and flattering at the same time. Aside from that the designs and cuts are so unique. I adore this brick colored set with the high neck top and hipster bottom. I included other faves in the carousel.
5) If you like wearing beachy jewels or accessories to the beach like I do, you would absolutely love this Sky suit. It has a stunning turquoise neckline that looks like a statement necklace. It even looks amazing when worn under a coverup or a tunic dress.
Coverup – c/o Queen and Pawn (similar here)
Bag – c/o Caia
6) 6 shore road by Pooja has always been one of favorite resortwear lines for both ready to wear and swim. I love her bold vibrant prints that scream “beach vacay” all over them. This top is so unique, I lovee it.
7) Crochet swimsuits are literally a no brainer for me. I love love crochet swimwear – all crochet or partly crocheted like this pretty teal Acacia bikini from Bikini dot com.
8) Another factor I look for while swim shopping is the unique cut and design of the set. Revel rey swim is the hottest new swim line on the block that made big news at swim week, due to the unique and beautiful designs. I have a number of pieces from this line, but this Bandelero set has to be my favorite , I mean look at that top!
Suit – c/o Revel rey swim
9) I also love padded bandeau styles of swim tops like this one from Sinesia Karol, as it fits my body type well and also is the perfect option to wear underneath many vacation outfit options like a sheer top or an off the shoulder dress.
Suit – c/o Sinesia Karol
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo