Over the past few years, I have tried and accumulated a ton of beauty products! I have so many products, Anush sometimes says that there’s anough to probably open a store haha. But although I do love experimenting, there are a few products that my go-to all time faves that I have tried, tested and have fallen in love with over and over again. Here are my 10 all time fave beauty products most of which I wear most often :
1. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream – I absolutely love this product. It is like a BB cream, CC cream and tinted moisturizer all in one. Plus it also has SPF 30 on it. I wear this over a cleansed face and love the dewy radiant look the cream gives. Sometimes I wear this all my itself as it has the perfect light coverage (on days I don’t wear foundation), with a little finishing powder over it.
2. Bareskin Serum concealer – This is my go-to everyday concealer that I wear everyday. It covers any signs of tiredness, puffiness and dark circles. It is lightweight in consistency and has a silky smooth finish, while providing complete coverage.
3. Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation – This is the foundation I swear by! It works best for my skin tone and has the most flawless finish. This also comes in a stick version that I recently tried and find it so ideal for carrying in my bag for touchups through the day. Also I only wear foundation on the days I shoot, have meetings or when I am going out on the weekends, etc. For days I work from a coffee shop I usually just wear no 1 (see above).
4. bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara – I have tried a ton of mascaras, but this one is one of my faves! It is the perfect everyday wear mascara that volumizes, lengthens, thickens, and curls lashes. The one thing I like most about it is the easy application wand that dosen’t make it clump. It also comes in a petite brush version which I like using for bottom lashes and inner corners of top lashes.
5. Stila smudgestick waterproof eye liner – I love this eyeliner so much, I have it in a few colors! On most days my eye makeup is usually just this and a coat or two of mascara. It is easy to use and pigmented, along with being long lasting. My eye water a lot in the wind haha, so it also helps that this one is waterproof. If you prefer the liquid version of an eyeliner, then the Stila Stay all day waterproof liquid liner is the bomb! I have it in black and it is my trusted go-to if I want to go the liquid liner route.
6. Perfekt Brow Perfection Gel – This silky smooth brow gel is my favorite everyday brow product as it enhances the brows to just the right amount naturally.
7. Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment – My ultimate fave tinted lip balm. I love it so much, I have it a few other colors too. It is super moisturizing and offers just the subtle amount of color to look exactly what the product is called – fresh! PS – Anush is also hooked to these!
8. Tarte Cheek stain – A little bit of blush and bronzer illuminates the face and can give you that perfect everyday glow. I love this stain as it gives such a beautiful natural looking flush. It is easy to apply and is buildable too, if you want a deeper color.
9. bareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer – I am a little too obsessed with this product! The beachbum in me always wants to look sunkissed and mildly bronzed always, no matter what season or reason haha! And this product achieves that to perfection with just a few drops on the apples of my cheeks.
10. bareMinerals Light Translucent Invisible Powder Duo – Lastly, a finishing powder that I have recently fallen in love with. It is the best finishing powder that has two distinct finishes to give your complexion an effortlessly fresh and not flat appearance. I apply the matte one all over and the flow one over areas I want to highlight like my cheekbones, inner corners of the eyes, browbone, etc.
Are there any products that you swear by and are your absolute go-to’s? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by loves! xoxo