Its been awhile since I have written a beauty post, but I want to start incorporating them into the blog every now and then. In today’s post I am reviewing some products by Enza Essentials that I have been using for the past two months. I am pretty simple when it comes to skincare, but with wearing so much makeup and being out and about I was really looking for some great skincare products to rejuvenate my skin and keep it supple and healthy. I am so glad Enza Essentials sent me a wonderful personalized care package all uniquely picked out for my skin type and beauty regimen. I have heard so many rave reviews about them so I was eager to give them a try. At Enza, you can either shop the skincare products individually or buy them as a set. The best part is – you can get also a customized skin care package based on your skin type! The products are all selected by skin care experts so you know you are in good hands.
Here are some of the products I tried out:
1) Saturation Cleanser – A good cleanser and toner is one of the most important part of any skincare regimen. This mild cleanser works great and is pH balanced (so is not too harsh on your skin). I used this right after removing my makeup.
2) Saturation Toner – This Saturation toner is SO amazing! I use it right after cleansing, and apply on a wet pad on my face, neck and decolletage. This toner does not have alcohol in it (I hate toners which have alcohol, as it dries out my skin so bad!). It is so refreshing and invigorating on the skin, thanks to the the hint of ginseng.
3) Saturation Aloe Scrub – Aloe vera is a wonder drug for the skin. I love this aloe vera based scrub; I used it 2-3 times per week instead of the cleanser. It worked well as an exfoliator and left my skin looking rejuvenated.
4) Vitamin C Serum – I used this underneath my moisturizer. This is the first time I am trying a Vitamin infused serum, and honestly I think it worked so well! Vitamin C is known to help in collagen synthesis. My skin feels so soft, hydrated and nourished after I have started using this regularly. The hubs noticed as well ;)! And it smells ah-ma-zing!
5) Eyebright Anti-Puffness Gelee – My one problem area is dark circles if I have not got enough rest. And I have always been on the lookout for a good eye cream. I have noticed that this gel reduced my under eye puffiness. While this is definitely a good anti puffiness product, I am currently on the lookout for a brightening eye cream as well.
6)Advanced protection SPF 30 – This is the one product that didn’t work too well for me as it was too thick for me. With a thick sunscreen my skin also tends to get more oily, so I try and use a lighter smoother formula. It is a good sunscreen, but unfortunately didn’t work out too well for me.
7) Liquid Gold – This has to be my favorite product of all the products that I reviewed from Enza. I think the name couldn’t have explained it any better. This “unicorn tears” potion has 9 botanical extracts and 4 vitamins and minerals that leaves your skin looking so silky. I used it after my moisturizer and before my makeup. I also used it every night after my moisturizer. I swear by this one product, it worked wonders for me and is supposed to be amazing for most skin types.
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo