I love experimenting with beauty products but once I find something that really works for me I make sure to stick to that product. In this post, I wanted to share a couple of skincare and hair products that I have tried or am currently using and absolutely love, and actually do what they claim to do!
These are some of my favorite skincare products. Some noteworthy ones are :
- award winning Liz earle hot cloth face cleanser. I first tried this product through Birchbox. It is a gentle morning or evening cleanser , works on every age and skin type.
- my favorite drugstore beauty buys have to be St Ives apricot scrub, Clearasil overnight pimple cream ( I usually dont get any, but this wonder pen works great for the occasional stubborn zits!) and ROC Multi correction eye cream (contains Retinol and improves the look of dark circles, puffiness, dryness, dull tone and wrinkles).
- If you haven’t already checked out my easy DIY rose water toner , you can get the recipe here :).
- Since I live in Winterfell, moisturizing is key to get through the crazy winter. My favorite moisturizers are Kiehls creme de corps (body), Fresh soy face cream with SPF 20 (face), Soap & Glory Hand food (hands) and Fresh Sugar Rose with SPF 15 (lips).
- Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a miracle bottle! It is a lightweight oil treatment that effectively restores skin’s healthy appearance overnight and results in smoother and radiant complexion by morning. And it smells so heavenly!
Some of my favorite hair products are :
- I am a huge Living proof fan! They have some of the best hair products out there. Started by a bunch of MIT scientists, there is a great deal of brilliant science that has gone into making these products! Plus they re local (from Cambridge 🙂 )so Im a proud supporter. I have a few of their products but two worth mentioning are the Restore hair mask treatment (excellent for deep conditioning) and the Prime style extender (makes your hairstyle last for upto 2x longer.)
- Award winning Alterna Caviar CC cream 10-in-1 complete Correction : A miracle leave-in product that delivers 10 benefits in 1 easy step, leaving hair perfectly polished.
- Favorite styling products and tools : For curling : Award winning Hot tools curling iron (this tool has won best curling iron for years) & Aveda control force (since my hair does not hold a curl without this!) . For a blowout: 390 Technique roundbrush & Amika Bombshell blowout spray (love this spray, gives a beautiful at home blowout, found it through Birchbox).
- Oribe dry texturizing spray : works great as a texturizer, dry shampoo and volumizer. (smells delicious!)
- Award winning Moroccan oil hair treatment contains Argan oil and can be used as a conditioner, styler and finishing tool depending on your needs. Plus, its formula leaves your hair healthy, shiny and more manageable.
- Biotin supplements for improving the health of hair, skin and nails .
Hope this helped! Let me know if you have any questions or need any recommendations. Ill be happy to help out!
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo